We are excited to bring you these stunning premium Italian electric mountain bikes, now in stock in very limited quantities.
Two week delivery from custom order
Demo available call for details
Thok Authorised Dealer
Full manufacturer warranty included.
It includes a collection of dedicated accessories, and it is delivered with the purchase of the GRAM:
- Suspension pump
- Rear UDH hanger-set
- T-Stopper setting Tool
- Dedicated water bottle
- Bottle cage
- Lasered aluminum cup
- Stickers kit
Experience a new level of riding
The Gram was born for THOK-style E-Enduro: this includes breathtaking downhill trails after you’ve tackled the most technically demanding climbs. Full carbon provides a new lightness, maximum rigidity, extreme flexibility. The Gram marks a historic turning point in Enduro THOK E-Bikes. And now we’re reaching the next level, nothing will be the same. Performance First, again and always.
The Gram has been designed by Aldo Drudi’s D-Perf. With style enhancing the bike’s performance, Aldo has harmonised symmetry and asymmetry, he has struck the perfect balance between aesthetics and technicality. He has won many awards, designed helmets for many famous Grand Prix motorcycle racers, and has made the Gram an iconic representative of the prestigious and refined Italian Style.
SHIMANO SYSTEM – THE CHOICE
- The progression of a motor is how it delivers assistance: Shimano does not have peaks. It feels like a well-trained leg
- How elastic a motor is is determined by the transition between the push and release phases: with Shimano it is constant and manageable
- The Q factor (the distance between the cranks) of the EP8 motor is lower: pedalling is more natural
- The EP8 is one of the lightest and least bulky motors you can find; it has a small and intuitive display, it can be customised and store parameters
- Shimano has one of the best structured assistance services in the world: always precise and responsive
- The Shimano closed system (motor, battery, software) guarantees maximum efficiency when it comes to performance and consumption
THOK GRAM-RC CARBON
Size & Geometry
FRAME THOK - Unidirectional full carbon fiber, headtube tapered 1.8, 29"/27,5" geometry, integrated down tube battery, UDH Hanger tecnology, enclosed internal cable, fully sealed cartridge bearing, 170 mm travel FRAME SIZE S (154 - 167cm) - M (168 - 177 cm) - L (178- 184 cm) - XL (185cm to 200) MOTOR & BATTERY SHIMANO EP8 - 85 Nm (250W) - integrated Shimano 630 Wh DISPLAY & SWITCH CONTROL SHIMANO - SC-EM800 LCD color display with remote control SC-EM800 (Eco, Trail, Boost e Power-Walk) FORK FOX - 38 Float Factory Kashima 29" Boost, GRIP2, 180 mm travel. SHOCK FOX - X2 Float Factory Kashima, 2 Pos Adj, THOK Custom tuned, 230x65 BRAKE SHIMANO - Deore XT, 4 piston, 203mm rotors REAR DERAILLEUR SRAM - GX Eagle AXS SHIFT LEVER SRAM - GX Eagle AXS CASSETTE SRAM - X-Glide 12 Speed, 10-50T CHAIN SRAM - Eagle 12V CRANKSET & CHAINRING FSA 165mm - chain ring 34T WHEELS CRANKBROTHERS - Synthesis Alloy Ebike, front 29"x 30 mm ; rear 27.5"x 35 mm STEAM THOK - Alloy with front clamp oversize 35 mm, ext 37 mm HANDLEBAR RENTHAL - Fatbar Carbon, rise 20 mm, width 800mm GRIPS THOK - Lock-On grip, regular size TIRES MAXXIS - Assegai 29x2.6 ant. e 27.5×2.6 post. 3C / EXO+ / TR SEAT POST THOK dropper post micro height adjustable, remote control (S/125 mm - M/150 - L/XL 170 mm) SADDLE THOK Fit in hollow Cr.Mo rai CRANK Flat polyethylene pedals WEIGHT 23,3kg size M without pedals